Barbara S. Zicherman
Barbara S. Zicherman is a member of the Firm’s Litigation group.
- Rutgers University, B.A., Highest Honors, 1996
- New York University School of Law, J.D., magna cum laude, 1999; Order of the Coif
- New York
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- Named a Select Lawyer in Commercial Litigation and Contracts Law, 2014 and 2015
Projects & Accomplishments
Ms. Zicherman participated in the representation of an airport screening company in civil actions arising from the events of September 11, 2001. She was a member of litigation team in connection with defense of a large financial institution in adversarial proceeding brought in connection with the Adelphia Communications Corporation Chapter 11 filing.
Related News Read All
Fitzpatrick Lentz & Bubba, P.C. is pleased to announce that all 30 attorneys at the Firm have been named Local Legal Leaders by Lehigh Valley Magazine.... Read More
The staff and attorneys of Fitzpatrick Lentz & Bubba, P.C. (FLB) annually celebrate the holidays by giving back to the Lehigh Valley community. In lieu...... Read More
During the holiday season, the staff and attorneys of Fitzpatrick Lentz & Bubba, P.C. (FLB) celebrated the holidays by giving back to the Lehigh Valley...... Read More
Douglas J. Smillie and Barbara S. Zicherman, attorneys in the Litigation Group at Fitzpatrick Lentz & Bubba, P.C., recently resolved a workers compensation premium collection case for $750,000.... Read More