J. Bryan Tuk
Bryan Tuk is a shareholder and a member of the Firm’s Corporate, Business & Banking group. Mr. Tuk’s practice is focused on putting deals together for startups and mature businesses alike. He advises clients on the acquisition of finance and credit, corporate law issues, banking and commercial lending law, and the sale and acquisition of businesses and commercial real property. He has significant experience in representing both lenders and borrowers in commercial loan transactions. Mr. Tuk has advised clients on hundreds of transactions with an aggregate deal value of over $2BB.
Also, Mr. Tuk provides a broad range of legal services to clients involved in the creation, production and management of creative works. He understands the specific needs of the entertainment industry, including copyright law, music publishing and media matters. He has advised actors, record labels, recording artists, recording studios, songwriters, producers, record labels and music industry entrepreneurs.
Mr. Tuk is actively involved as a board member and fundraiser for several arts organizations, including the Allentown Symphony, Miller Symphony Hall and El Sistema Lehigh Valley.
- West Chester University, B.S., 1996
- Temple University School of Law, J.D., 2000
- Senior Note/Comment editor for the Temple Political and Civil Rights Law Review
- New Jersey
- Bar Association of Lehigh County
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
Honors and Affiliations
- Selected for inclusion in 2010, 2012 Pennsylvania Super Lawyers – Rising Star Edition
Projects & Accomplishments
- Seller representation in the sale of a $20,772,000 warehouse and industrial property in Pennsylvania
- Lender representation in the financing of an apartment complex portfolio with multiple locations throughout the southeast United States
- Seller representation in the $16,000,000 asset sale of a specialty gas manufacturer
- Lender representation in the $49,000,000 financing of an office building portfolio in Indiana
- Borrower representation of an $18,500,000 refinancing portfolio of warehouse and cold storage facilities in Pennsylvania
- Lender representation in the underwriting of a $5,000,000 municipal bond issue by a national bank
- Member, Board of Directors, Allentown Symphony Association, Inc.
- Member, Board of Directors, Upper Bucks County Chamber of Commerce
- Member, Bucks Mont Speakers Bureau
- Former Member, Board of Directors, Youth Education in the Arts!
- Former Member, Board of Directors, Community Music School of Collegeville
- Former Member, Board of Directors, Hispanic Chamber of Commerce of the Lehigh Valley
- Former Member, Board of Directors, Executive Committee Member, Temple Law Alumni Association
- Former Member, Board of Directors, FE Foundation
Related News Read All
During the holiday season, the staff and attorneys of Fitzpatrick Lentz & Bubba, P.C. (FLB) celebrates the holidays by giving back to the Lehigh Valley community. In lieu of sending holiday cards,... Read More
J. Bryan Tuk, a shareholder and a member of the Firm’s Corporate, Business & Banking group, will speak at The Lehigh Valley Meet the Buyers Expo on October 22. The October 22 expo will offer ... Read More
There has never been a better time to refinance your commercial debt than right now. Without laying off one employee, or cutting one supplier or vendor, businesses can potentially improve their cash... Read More