J. Bryan Tuk
J. Bryan Tuk is a shareholder and a member of the Firm’s Corporate, Business & Banking group. Mr. Tuk’s practice is focused on advising commercial clients on the acquisition of finance and credit, corporate law issues, banking and commercial lending law, and the sale and acquisition of businesses and commercial real property. He has significant experience in representing both lenders and borrowers in commercial loan transactions, loan participations and loan workouts.
In addition, Mr. Tuk serves on the Board of Directors of two significant arts organizations in the Lehigh Valley (the Allentown Symphony Association, Inc., and Youth Education in the Arts) and advises both organizations on corporate and operational issues.
- West Chester University, B.S., 1996
- Senior Note/Comment editor for the Temple Political and Civil Rights Law Review
- Temple University School of Law, J.D., 2000
- New Jersey
- Bar Association of Lehigh County
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
Honors and Affiliations
- Selected for inclusion in 2010, 2012 Pennsylvania Super Lawyers – Rising Star Edition
Projects & Accomplishments
- Seller representation in the sale of a $20,772,000 warehouse and industrial property in Pennsylvania
- Lender representation in the financing of an apartment complex portfolio with multiple locations throughout the southeast United States
- Seller representation in the $16,000,000 asset sale of a specialty gas manufacturer
- Lender representation in the $49,000,000 financing of an office building portfolio in Indiana
- Borrower representation of an $18,500,000 refinancing portfolio of warehouse and cold storage facilities in Pennsylvania
- Lender representation in the underwriting of a $5,000,000 municipal bond issue by a national bank
- Member, Board of Directors, Allentown Symphony Association, Inc.
- Member, Board of Directors, Upper Bucks County Chamber of Commerce
- Member, Bucks Mont Speakers Bureau
- Former Member, Board of Directors, Youth Education in the Arts!
- Former Member, Board of Directors, Community Music School of Collegeville
- Former Member, Board of Directors, Hispanic Chamber of Commerce of the Lehigh Valley
- Former Member, Board of Directors, Executive Committee Member, Temple Law Alumni Association
- Former Member, Board of Directors, FE Foundation
Related News Read All
Infrastructure is the backbone of any prosperous regional economy. Power, communication and transportation systems lay a necessary foundation for economic development, and when underdeveloped, can b... Read More
At the end of 2012, the staff and attorneys of Fitzpatrick Lentz & Bubba, P.C. (FLB) celebrated the holidays by giving back to the Lehigh Valley community. In lieu of sending holiday cards, the Fi... Read More
According to the 2012 annual survey conducted by The Legal Intelligencer, Fitzpatrick Lentz & Bubba, P.C. (FLB), was the 88th largest law firm in Pennsylvania, with 28 attorneys. FLB was also list... Read More