Corporate, Business and Banking
Fitzpatrick Lentz & Bubba’s business practice includes the representation of numerous corporations, limited liability companies and partnerships, including regional representation of large national companies, in a wide variety of transactions.
The Firm represents a number of banks in financing documentation and transactional matters, as well as related litigation. In addition to representing banking interests, the Firm’s commercial practice also includes negotiation and documentation of commercial transactions for private business clients with respect to secured and unsecured financing, mergers, acquisitions and sales, commercial contracts, employee relations, business succession planning, international business transactions, taxation, and other matters.
We constantly strive to provide individual attention while managing complex legal matters in a cost-efficient manner.
We routinely handle small to multi-million dollar transactions for buyers, sellers, investors, lenders and business owners.
Our extensive knowledge of and experience in both commercial litigation (supported by the Firm’s Litigation Group) and corporate transactional work provides our clients with a full range of services, including:
- Seller & Buyer Due Diligence
- Stock Purchase & Sale Agreements
- Asset Purchase & Sale Agreements
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Private placement of securities
- Finance placement
- Joint Ventures
- Contract review and negotiation in a wide variety of areas such as licenses, distribution agreements, independent contractor agreements and manufacturing agreements
- International law and trade law
- Nonprofit organization formation and governance
- Intellectual Property