Employment Law and Labor Relations
The Firm’s Employment Law and Labor Relations Group advises and represents employers in matters involving human resources, labor and employment laws, and protection of business assets. Broadly speaking, we help employers avoid litigation, and defend them in litigation when claims are filed.
With more than 12 decades of combined experience in labor and employment law, and a perspective earned as former judicial law clerks, in-house counsel, and trained mediators, our team helps employers navigate the myriad of challenges, laws and regulations affecting the American workplace.
We work closely with business owners, executives, managers and human resource professionals to ensure compliance with local, state and federal laws governing the employer-employee relationship, reduce the risk of workplace claims, and increase workplace morale and productivity.
- Day-to-day Counseling and Advice
- Development of Critical Employment Policies, Agreements and Plans
- Legal Representation in Litigation
- Training of Management and Staff
- Protection of Employer Assets, Including Intellectual Property
- Representation in Labor-Management Relations and Union Matters
- Executive Counseling Services to Individuals