Our Healthcare group is committed to excellence, personal service and responsiveness to our clients working in the complex, heavily regulated and constantly changing healthcare industry.
We advise physicians, hospitals, health systems, ambulatory surgical facilities, assisted living facilities, physician groups, rehabilitation facilities, home health care agencies, and medical device manufacturers throughout the Mid-Atlantic region. Our attorneys are well-versed in Stark Law and Anti-Kickback Statute, HIPAA, medical staff and physician relationships, patient safety, accreditation standards, Medicare and Medicaid. We understand that the healthcare industry is frequently impacted by employment law, real estate law, and corporate law. We regularly collaborate with professionals in our Corporate, Business and Banking, Employment Law and Labor Relations, Litigation and Trial Practice, Mergers and Acquisitions, and Real Estate, Land Use and Development Groups to meet our clients’ needs.
Our attorneys are actively and thoughtfully engaged on the healthcare issues that matter to their clients. They regularly publish articles and speak to physicians regarding emerging trends and new regulatory requirements.
Our Service Areas
- Healthcare Transactions
- Medical Staff and Physician Relationships
- Healthcare Litigation, Administrative Law and Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR)
- Healthcare Regulation
- Personal Care Homes/Assisted Living Facilities
- Professional Liability Event Management and Litigation
- Christiana Neonatal Associates, LLC
- Geisinger Health Plan
- Geisinger Health System
- Holy Spirit Hospital
- Hospital Central Services, Inc. & Affiliates (HCSC)
- HospitalistDirect, Inc.
- Integrated Health Campus, LP
- Lehigh Anesthesia Associates
- Lehigh Valley Imaging, LLC
- Lehigh Valley Eye Center
- Lehigh Valley Health Network
- Lehigh Valley Sleep Diagnostics, LLC
- Miller-Keystone Blood Center
- Northwood Surgery Center
- Phoebe Ministries
- Sacred Heart Hospital
- St. Luke’s University Hospital & Health Network
- Twin Rivers Perfusion
- Valley Eye Surgery Center
- Wound Institute & Research Center, LLC