Project Development and Finance
Fitzpatrick Lentz & Bubba, P.C. stands ready to assist our clients with every aspect of their infrastructure and industrial transactions.
Our Project Development & Finance practice lies at the intersection of several of the Firm’s core strengths. Our area-leading real estate, land use and development practice, our extensive knowledge of local, state and federal regulations and agencies, and our experience and relationships with Pennsylvania’s banking and finance communities combine to offer clients a suite of capabilities equal to any challenge they may face. Our team welcomes the opportunity to work with clients in all manner of infrastructure and industrial projects, including:
- Waste management
- Project and municipal infrastructure
- Power generation (including fossil fuels, renewables and cogeneration)
- Power transmission
- Industrial processing
- Quarrying/Mineral extraction
We offer a range of services to all parties involved in these projects, including:
- To developers, we offer the ability to guide and advise a project through every phase of its development, including real estate acquisition and leasing, permitting, financing, construction, operations, and eventual disposition.
- To lenders, we offer experience and know-how when dealing with non-recourse and limited recourse financings, including an understanding of what transaction structure, security, debt service structure and financial covenants will best ensure that your investment is protected.
- To offtakers and direct consumers, we offer assistance with the drafting and negotiation of contracts, and an understanding of the ramifications of the key terms of those contracts, including risk allocation and offtake requirements.
- To contractors, we offer a wealth of experience with area contractors which can aid you in the drafting and negotiation of any type of construction contract, from lump-sum turnkey to cost-plus construction management.
We believe that the key to effective representation of all of our project clients is to provide a keen understanding of not only our clients’ interests and how to best protect them, but also the projects themselves, and how to address the issues presented to ensure that they succeed.