A Message to Our FLB Community
We hope that are you are well and doing what you can to navigate these new waters in which we find ourselves. We understand that many of you are facing unique challenges, whether from a personal or business perspective. We are here for you during these difficult times.
While our physical offices are currently closed in accordance with Governor Wolf’s emergency order, all of our attorneys, paralegals and staff are working remotely. We want to assure you that Fitzpatrick Lentz & Bubba will remain fully available to you during this time, regardless of where we are physically located. Your calls and emails will be answered, and we will continue to represent our clients with the same responsiveness, dependability and professionalism you expect and deserve.
We stand ready to assist you and help ease some of the confusion and questions you may have. Please reach out to us directly through phone (610-797-9000) or email.
General COVID-19 Resources:
- Pennsylvania Department of Health Updates
- Pennsylvania Department of Health Updates (Translated)
- Mitigation Guidance (State of Pennsylvania)
- COVID-19 Outbreak Information (World Health Organization)
- Coronavirus Information Page (CDC)
- Protecting Yourself and Your Employees (CDC)
- Guidance on Preparing Workplaces for COVID-19 (OSHA)
COVID-19 Guidance from FLB:
Employment & Labor Law
Corporate Business & Banking
- Can You Invoke Force Majeure in the Wake of COVID-19?
- SBA Offers Low-Interest Federal Disaster Loans (Updated March 24)
- Help for Businesses Seeking Waiver/Exemption of Governors’ Orders (PA, NJ and DE)
- Pennsylvania Department of Revenue Tax Updates (March 20)
Litigation & Trial Practice
- Pennsylvania Supreme Court Closes Courts to the Public Statewide (March 19)
- Third United States Judicial Circuit Courts are Open and Operational (March 20)
Planned Communities & Condos
Real Estate, Land Use & Development
For additional assistance, please complete the form below.