High school and college students who are interested in learning more about the practice of law may apply to participate in Fitzpatrick Lentz & Bubba’s Pre-Law Shadow Program.
- We are now accepting applications for the 2018 Pre-Law Shadow Program.
- The next Pre-Law Shadow Program will occur on February 8, 2019.
- The deadline for applying for the 2019 Pre-Law Shadown Program has passed. Please check back for 2020 dates.
The FLB Shadow Program will expose students to a variety of aspects of the law and the practice of law. Students will visit Northampton County Courthouse and meet with a member of the bench. After attending court, the students will return to FLB for lunch with some of the Firm’s associates to discuss law school, admission to law school and being young lawyers. The afternoon will consist of discussions with several of the Firm’s partners in a variety of legal fields.
To apply to participate in this program:
- Please complete the form below; or
- Download the application and email to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 610-797-6663, attention Shadow Program.