With attorneys active in the field of International Law and memberships in the American Bar Association’s Section of International Law, Union Internationale des Avocats and the World Trade Center of Greater Philadelphia, FLB has a broad professional network and access to legal experts in virtually any country.
OUR SERVICE AREAS
- Prepare/negotiate contracts with foreign agents, distributors, etc.
- Prepare/review of agreements for international sale of goods or services
- Establishing overseas joint ventures or other entities
- Review of financing and payment arrangements, such as Letters of Credit
- Counseling on U.S. Foreign Corrupt Practices Act issues
- Export and import compliance programs and audits
- Working with government agencies and responding to investigations
- Representation of foreign entities establishing operations in the United States
- Advice on Mergers & Acquisitions involving international components
- Due Diligence on transactions and coordination with foreign counsel
- Business-related immigration, visas and H.R. issues
- Litigation or arbitration of disputes