Our attorneys have extensive knowledge of local, state and federal economic development and incentive programs. Combined with our experience and relationships with Pennsylvania’s banking and finance communities, FLB’s capabilities will help you meet any challenge you may face. We believe that the key to effective representation is to have an understanding of not only your interests and how to best protect them, but also the projects themselves, to better address the issues presented to ensure that they succeed.
Our Project Development & Finance team draws from many of FLB’s strengths:
- Working with our established real estate, land use and development team, we offer developers the ability to guide and advise a project through every phase—acquisition, permitting, financing (including tax and government incentives), construction, operation and disposition.
- To assist lenders, we provide our experience in dealing with a variety of structures, including non-recourse and limited recourse financings, tax incentive financings, NIZ and CRIZ financings and other traditional and non-traditional financing methods. We bring an understanding of what transaction structure, security, debt service structure and financial covenants will best ensure that your investment is protected.
- To offtakers and direct consumers, we can assist with the drafting and negotiation of contracts, bringing an understanding of the ramifications of the key terms of those contracts, including risk allocation and offtake requirements.
- We also counsel contractors in the drafting and negotiation of any type of construction contract, from lump-sum turnkey to cost-plus construction management.
Our team looks forward to the opportunity to work with you in all manner of infrastructure, industrial and incentive-backed projects, including:
- Neighborhood and City Revitalization Improvement Zone projects
- Healthcare Infrastructure
- Educational Infrastructure
- Waste Management
- Municipal Infrastructure
- Power Generation (including fossil fuels, renewables and cogeneration)
- Power Transmission
- Industrial Processing
- Quarrying/Mineral Extraction
- J.G. Petrucci Co.
- North Star
- Sacred Heart Hospital
- Lehigh Valley Charter School for the Arts
- St. Luke’s University Health Network
- Lehigh Valley Phantoms
- Universal Industrial Gases
- Iron Hill Construction
- Rockefeller Group
- Orefield Cold Storage
- The Waterfront Group
- AT&T Mobility
- Verizon Wireless
- Eastern Industries
- Cedar Fair