Olivia R. Fraunfelter is an attorney in the Firm’s Family Law practice. Ms. Fraunfelter’s practice involves counseling clients as well as the preparation of custody stipulations and modifications, pre-trial settlements, family settlement agreements, divorce complaints and other related matters.
Ms. Fraunfelter draws from a unique academic background in Sports Management, having also played Field Hockey as a scholarship recipient in college. Her experiences within the local community have given her a broad understanding of the needs of the family law clients whom she serves.
A native of the Lehigh Valley, Ms. Fraunfelter enjoys traveling and spending time with her friends and family.
- Newberry College, B.S. Sports Management, 2017
- Dean’s List
- Blue Keys Honors Society
- Widener University Commonwealth Law School, J.D., 2021
- Bowman Inn of Court, Member
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- Bar Association of Lehigh County
- Northampton County Bar Association
- Founder of the Jack Mason Culbertson Scholarship Foundation, 2013
610-797-9000, ext. 382
610-797-9000, ext. 401