Fitzpatrick Lentz & Bubba, P.C. is pleased to announce that attorneys at the Firm were named to the 2016 Select Lawyers list. This list recognizes outstanding professionals from more than 30 legal specialties who have attained a high degree of peer recognition for their achievements.
Select Professionals selection process begins with surveys of legal professionals. Each year, Select Professionals surveys thousands of lawyers with the help of an independent market research firm, Polk Lepson Research from York, PA. The research team carefully reviews the credentials of every lawyer being considered for inclusion in Select Professionals Guides®, magazine articles and website.
The following FLB attorneys were named:
- James A. Bartholomew—Estate Planning/Administration/ Probate Law
- Steven T. Boell—Health Care Law
- Joseph A. Bubba—Business/Commercial Law, Health Care Law and Contracts Law
- Kenneth R. Charette—Business/Commercial Law
- Timothy D. Charlesworth—Business/Commercial Law and International Transactions & Disputes
- Joseph S. D’Amico—Commercial Litigation, Construction Law, Eminent Domain Law, General Civil Litigation and Real Estate Tax Assessment Law
- Catherine E. Durso—Real Estate, Zoning, Planning & Land Use Development Law and Real Estate Tax Assessment Appeals Law
- Joseph A. Fitzpatrick—Eminent Domain Law, Real Estate, Zoning, Planning & Land Use Development Law, Government/Cities/Municipalities Law and Real Estate Tax Assessment
- Gretchen L. Geisser—Commercial Litigation, General Civil Litigation and Real Estate Tax Assessment Appeals Law
- Joshua A. Gildea—Commercial Litigation and General Civil Litigation
- Emil W. Kantra—Family, Custody & Divorce Law
- Colin J. Keefe—Contracts Law
- Karl H. Kline—Elder Law and Estate Planning/Administration/ Probate Law
- Edward J. Lentz—Estate Planning/Administration/ Probate Law
- Albertina D. Lombardi—Elder Law and Estate Planning/ Administration/Probate Law
- Jane P. Long—Business/Commercial Law
- Marie K. McConnell—Real Estate Tax Assessment Appeals Law
- Kathleen M. Mills—Employment Discrimination Law, Labor & Employment Law and Unemployment Compensation Law
- Michael R. Nesfeder—Commercial Litigation, General Civil Litigation and Personal Injury & Auto Accidents Law
- Douglas Panzer—Patents, Trademarks, Copyrights & Intellectual Property Law
- Erich J. Schock —Eminent Domain Law, Real Estate, Zoning, Planning & Land Use Development Law, Government/Cities/Municipalities Law and Real Estate Tax Assessment
- Maraleen D. Shields—Health Care Law
- Jacob M. Sitman—Employment Discrimination Law, Labor & Employment Law and Unemployment Compensation Law
- Douglas J. Smillie—Commercial Litigation, Bankruptcy & Creditor’s Rights Law and General Civil Litigation
- Mallory J. Sweeney—Real Estate, Zoning, Planning & Land Use Development Law
Fitzpatrick Lentz & Bubba, P.C. is one of the largest full-service law firms in Pennsylvania. Founded in 1988, FLB’s team of attorneys strives to provide clients with exceptional service, thoughtful insight and individual attention to solve even the toughest of legal challenges.
Located in Center Valley, Pennsylvania, the Firm works with clients in the areas of business; real estate; land use; commercial litigation; bankruptcy and creditors rights; estate planning and taxation; healthcare; employment; family law and more.