On Monday, May 4 at 11 am, FLB Employment Law & Labor Relations attorneys Jacob M. Sitman and Stephanie A. Koenig will be presenting “Back to Business: Employment Law Considerations Now and After the ‘Great Cessation’”, in conjunction with The Greater Lehigh Valley Chamber of Commerce.
Topics will include:
- Reviewing Return to Work Policies
- Rehiring Laid Off/Furloughed Workers
- Understanding Benefits Coverage and Handling Premium Payment Issues
- Implementing FMLA/Paid Sick Leave Policies to Comply with FFCRA
- Ensuring Health & Safety in Returning to Work
- Reviewing Practices, Policies and Employment Agreements
The webinar is geared toward business owners and HR professionals.
Key takeaways will include:
- Common (and costly) return-to-work mistakes
- What employees do businesses bring back? What factors can they rely on?
- When businesses can say “no” to employee reinstatements and what should they do when an employee says “no” to them
- Understanding the general changes in the law and how it might affect HR policies
- How to communicate to employees when they should stay home
- How the new FMLA paid leave and emergency leave law comes into play
- When (and how) to implement temperature checks and similar programs
- How to implement a proper social distancing program
- What items, including PPE, employers must provide employees
- Considerations when creating a staggered shift program
- Understanding and implementing PA/OSHA health/safety requirements
- How to use lessons learned to revise and improve your existing policies and agreements
Please join us for this interactive webinar that will start you on the path of getting “Back to Business.” Register here.