To honor the Firm’s 30th anniversary, Fitzpatrick Lentz & Bubba, P.C. has embarked on a “30 Acts of Giving” Campaign to give back to the Lehigh Valley community.
FLB staff and attorneys regularly support a variety of local and regional organizations through hands-on community service projects, charitable contributions, sponsorships and board/committee representation for organizations. Going beyond this level of commitment, FLB’s employees chose 30 local charities and foundations that were closest to their hearts, raised money and collected donations for or volunteered at each organization. The “30 Acts of Giving” Campaign will start on National Philanthropy Day (November 15, 2018) and continue through the December holidays.
“For the past 30 years, the Firm’s mission has been to do good legal work for our clients, while enriching the community for all of its residents,” said Kate Durso, Shareholder and member of the Firm’s Executive Committee. “Our team of 75 attorneys and staff takes that responsibility seriously, and every person here has had some part in this effort. This Giving Campaign is a labor of their commitment to and love of the Lehigh Valley.”
By the Numbers: Reaching Out and Paying It Forward
To date, FLB’s employees have:
- Raised more than $2,000 in fundraisers around the office to be donated to charities or to purchase items on their behalf
- Collected approximately 300 pounds of food
- Donated hundreds of dollars of bedding, hygiene products, and other supplies needed by various organizations
- Committed to more than 200 hours of volunteer time throughout the campaign
Currently, the Firm is holding a toy and clothing drive to help even more children and adults in need this holiday season.
- Allentown Rescue Mission
- Allentown YWCA
- Betty Lou’s Pantry
- Cancer Support Community of the Greater Lehigh Valley
- Center for Humanistic Change
- Central Elementary School of Allentown
- Common Sense for Animals
- Communities in Schools of the Lehigh Valley
- Cops ‘n’ Kids Lehigh Valley
- Habitat for Humanity
- Haven House
- Humble Hearts for Hope
- March of Dimes
- Mary’s Shelter
- Meals on Wheels of the Greater Lehigh Valley
- Miller-Keystone Blood Center
- New Bethany Ministries
- North Penn Legal Services
- Old York Road Senior Center
- ProJecT of Easton
- Ripple Community, Inc.
- Safe Harbor Easton
- Second Harvest
- Sixth Street Shelter
- Tails of Valor
- Third Street Alliance for Women & Children
- Victory House of Lehigh Valley
- Women’s 5K Classic
- Via of the Lehigh Valley
- Volunteer Center of the Lehigh Valley
Each of the charities helped will be featured on the Firm’s website. Stay tuned for their story and how you can help them further their missions in 2018 and into 2019.